Sunday 22 March 2015

Hopetoun House Easter Exhibition

Delighted to be part of a group exhibition at Hopetoun House near Edinburgh opening this Easter. It's in the room next to the cafe so easy to find.



If you are in the area please do try to visit. I'll be there most days if you want to say hello. I'll know nearer the time which days they are but definitely the opening day.


I'll post some paintings over the coming days so watch out for them. Here is the first one.








This one is called 'Early Light, Morningside' painting from a photo I took one morning in Edinburgh.
It's an oil painting on canvas board size 10 x 8 inches.


All the paintings will be for sale at the exhibition but if you like it, and really have to have it, by all means contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment