Saturday 2 May 2015

Next Exhibition starting May 7th

My next exhibition will be held in the Dunfermline Art Club Gallery starting on Thursday 7th May and running for the rest of the month.  I feature as the Artist of the Month.

The art club are very fortunate to have their own gallery situated in Unit 22 of the Kingsgate Shopping Centre on the High Street, Dunfermline. For those who don't know where it is, it's at the top of the elevator opposite the indoor entrance to Marks & Spencers.


I will have a whole wall to display my original paintings, plus a browser with more mounted originals and prints at much reduced prices. There will also be a selection of greetings cards with my images.



I will show some more of my paintings on this blog and on my Facebook page
COLIN JOYCE Artist
If you can't make it along and are interested in buying one of my paintings please send me a message.

The gallery is open between 12 and 4pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday each week. It also contains a variety of works by other club members.

No comments:

Post a Comment