Sunday 31 January 2016

Texas demos

I'm going to be painting some demos in Fredericksburg, Texas early February. I'm really excited about this and really looking forward to meeting folk during these.

The first one is for Die Kunstler Group on Thursday 4th February. You can read about the group here:
Die Kunstler Group

Fredericksburg is well known for its First Friday Art Walk when galleries stay open late the first Friday each month.

I'll be painting a watercolour demo starting at 6pm on Friday 5th February in the RS Hanna Gallery and again on Saturday 6th starting at 2pm.  I am represented by this gallery and have work on display there. Shannon, owner of the gallery, will be revealing some new work by me just back from the framers. Can't wait to see them myself.

Click the link to RS Hanna and scroll down the main page to read more about the demo and see some of my paintings. I also have more on this page

Hope you can make it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Colin, I will see you at die Kunstler and will try to make the gallery on Saturday. Welcome to Fredericksburg, we are so happy to have you visiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to visiting and meeting you and your fellow artists Edyth.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to this weekend with you in Fredericksburg, Texas!

    ReplyDelete